Online Services offered by Go-Systems.
These Online Services include the following.
- Web design
- Web development
- Intranet development
- Web based application development
- Web Hosting
- online services
- Domain management and registration
We design websites using the current industry standards. We do our best to ensure they are 100% websafe.
When it comes to web development, we develop our web sites using Opensource web content management systems (CMS). If we cant use the Opensource CMS, we develop it from scratch using the CFML scripting language. We ensure it runs on either the Adobe Coldfusion platform or the OpenBD opensource CFML Engine.
Adobe Coldfusion is originator of the CFML scripting language.Currently Adobe Coldfusion is running on version 10, and has 4 versions.
- Coldfusion Developer Edition
- Coldfusion Standard Edition
- Coldfusion Enterprise Edition
- Coldfusion Amazon Web Services
Open Bluedragon (OpenBD) is our prefered CFML Engine. We prefer it as it is free, and it runs well. There are 4 seperate versions for you to choose from.
Develop, debug and deploy your CFML applications from one cross-platform desktop application. No installation, unzip and run, and you will be creating brand new web apps within seconds.
Ready to Run
Official OpenBD+Jetty distribution has been configured with OpenBD within the root context. In other words, you can utilise CFML across all contexts and virtual hosts, in much the same way you can with JSP.
J2EE Standard WAR
Standard web application runtime.
The first full purpose Open Source CFML Linux stack, all pre-configured and ready for you to start using OpenBD CFML.
We prefer using the desktop for our clients. This allows us to create desktop type web apps.
We developed a web application to help us manage our clients and finances. This was developed with the desktop version and a MySQL database to store the records.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)